Blog Archive

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Saying 'I do' at the South Pole.

Most people think I am either crazy or joking when they ask when the wedding is and I respond with - 'Well... I have always wanted a white wedding, so we are thinking about saying 'I Do' at the South Pole!'






"You may now rub noses with the bride."









Unfortunately as we will be arriving at the South Pole on or around Christmas day, Father Christmas will be far too busy to fly in from the North Pole! Luckily Anna has agreed to get ordained and Alex jumped at the chance of becoming my bridesmaid...Lets just home we don't get cold feet!

When we return back to the UK we will also have a ceremony for close family and friends... well every girl has to wear a wedding dress and I'm most certainly not dragging one with me to the South Pole! :)




Image copyright-Colin Shelbourn c@rtoonist www.shelbourn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment